Your encounter with non-diet resources should be a positive one, and make you feel empowered to listen to your own internal messages rather than the external messages that are funded by diet and wellness culture.
You should be able to feel like you have tools --not rules after reading a book about rejecting diets.
On the podcast this week, we review some of our favorite non-diet books. We will tell you why we like them and how they have helped us. We will also help you determine whether or not a health book is going to be diet neutral.
The following books are in no particular order, each book has its place in our journey and we hope it does for you as well!
1. Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch
2. Health at Every Size by Lindo Bacon
3. Anti-Diet by Christy Harrison
4. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
5. The Body is Not an Apology by Sonya Renee Taylor
6. Diet Detox by Body Bloved
7. Body Kindness by Rebecca Scritchfield
8. The F*ck It Diet by Caroline Dooner
9. Big Girl by Kelsey Miller
10. Landwhale by Jes Baker
Our download guide has the books we mentioned in this episode, plus 10 more recommendations! If you’re feeling fancy and want to print off our bookmarks included in the download, feel free! Click here to grab your copy. Already subscribed? Check your inbox.
Interested in working with us individually? Listeners of our podcast will receive $20 off their initial package. Click here to find out more.
Interested in Live Free Collective?
Learn more and leave that diet culture behind!